Tuesday 10 September 2013

Thoughts

Over the weekend, I watched Sydney Crosby talk to Peter Mansbridge about his brain injury process.  He was talking about the help that he has received from a chiropractor.  I was intrigued that he was getting help.  Any kind of help is good help when it comes to the complicated organ....the brain.

I just feel very alone when it comes to my vision loss.  MOST doctors told me that I wouldn't gain my vision back, but that's a tough pill to swallow.  One doctor told me that I can always have hope.  Another doctor told me that there are always new pathways that could form. 

You just never know what the future holds. 

So, I bought a book in which I listened to.  It is supposed to be a miracle.  So, I listened to it and tried the steps.  I have to keep trying.  Be more diligent with it.  I'd like the miracle of gaining vision back too, so if it works I'll take it!

Here's the link:  http://www.soundstrue.com/shop/Miracle-Eyesight-Method/363.pd


No comments:

Post a Comment